PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
Client wishes to hire WorkReferences to provide services relating to Client’s as detailed in this Agreement. WorkReferences has agreed to provide such services according to the terms of this Agreement.
WorkReferences shall provide Client with the following services and/or products (“Services”):
PHONE ANSWERING SERVICES AND CAREER CONSULTING
Location & Delivery of Services
Location. Provider shall deliver Services to Client at the following location(s):
Delivery of Services. Provider will provide all Services by electronic means unless otherwise specified in this Agreement.
Cost, Fees and Payment
Cost. The total cost (“Total Cost”) for all Services is
due in full by Client shall pay the Total Cost to Provider as follows:
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that WorkReference.co will not be held liable if an its services don’t serve their purpose. No warranty for reaching the objective can be given. The client acts on own risk. And you have given us your consent to provide you with the services requested and proceed with the processing of requested and purchased services.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
All payments are processed via Authorize.net/Square and WorkReference.co does not at any time possess any credit card or payment information at any time, nor does WorkReference.co process any payment nor can we. Any and all payments processed are done so by the buyer, the buyer is the only one who can authorize payment at any time, buyer is the only one who can complete a payment transaction, in order for any payment to be accepted or processed buyer must at all times click on links to get to the payment processing page, buyer must in order to process a payment for new service or to renew services approve payment by agreeing to Stripe terms and clicking pay now.
WorkReference.co will not refund any payment made once the service has been provided, thus meaning once you have received your requested and paid information including but not limited to, Reference details, Local phone numbers, resume services, Website design and development, etc. via email or through regular mail. All information provided by WorkReference.co is based solely on the request of the buyer and provided information buyer submitted at will.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
SECTION 5 – SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
After your first payment you have the option to continue service by subscribing to a weekly plan, at which time the payments will be withdrawn every week until you cancel your subscription. This is not a requirement but is the sole responsibility of the buyer to cancel membership to stop payments from being withdrawn. Our plans are set to automatically withdrawn your first weekly payment; this is always stated on the invoice to purchase services at time payment is made. The buyer is responsible for cancelling service at all times, as well as maintaining payments when due. If a weekly payment is missed, we will send out a reminder and if no response is received within 5 business days, we have the right to disconnect all services.
SECTION 6 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 7 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 8 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall WorkReference.co our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 9 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WorkReference.co and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 10 – SEVERABILITY
Immediately give Notice to Client via the Notice provisions detailed in this Agreement; and
SECTION 11 – NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS
1. No Guaranty of Results. WorkReference.co is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site in meeting the employment objectives of Users. WorkReference.co does not guarantee that Documents posted by Users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any User.
2. You are solely responsible for your WorkReference.co Account information, employer account information or job postings, Profile, content. WorkReference.co will not be liable or responsible for any false information that you tell WorkReference.co about your past employment history.
3. The services of WorkReference.co cannot be used for any illegal purpose.
4. WorkReference.co will not be held liable if an it’s services doesn’t serve its purpose. No warranty for reaching the objective can be given. The client acts on own risk.
5. WorkReference.co carries out its services using the information received from the client. Any reliance upon any services shall be at client’s sole risk. WorkReference.co reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change any portion of any service in order to make improvements or correct any errors or omissions.
6. WorkReference.co will not be held liable for the quality or continuity of the service, nor for any losses or circumstances arising from lack of service continuity. No liability can be accepted for the accuracy of the analysis, or the use, or misuse, of the information provided.
7. Full, purchased service requests and/or reference inquires will be processed as soon as possible. This will normally be within 3 business days of receipt. However, this time period cannot be guaranteed if circumstances occur beyond our control.
8. Letters of Recommendations are not refundable after being provided and being reviewed by member.
9. WORKREFERENCE.CO WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION REQUESTING INFORMATION IN REGARD TO LOANS OR CREDIT. WorkReference.co is for employment purposes only.
10. You agree not to use our services to propagate any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any endorsement constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations, and laws protecting intellectual property including copyright, trademark, trade secret, misappropriation and anti-dilution laws. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WorkReference.co and its employees from any and all legal action, liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys’ fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from your use of our service(s) which damages either you, WorkReference.co, or any other party or parties without limitation or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extend to all issues associated with your account or requested services.
11. WorkReference.co makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the services being offered, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. You agree not to hold WorkReference.co responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of using our services, including but not limited to loss resulting from service delays and incomplete or interrupted service, regardless of cause.
12. WorkReference.co reserves the right to cancel your account or service for any reason and at any time.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND THE DOCUMENTS YOU POST OR ACCESS AND FOR YOUR CONDUCT ON AND OFF THE SITE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL WORKREFERENCE.CO (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY NON-DIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM OR ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE SITE AND/OR ANY DOCUMENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WORKREFERENCE.CO IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY WORKREFERENCE.CO ON AN «AS IS» BASIS, AND WORKREFERENCE.CO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WORKREFERENCE.CO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS.
Amendment. The parties may amend this Agreement only by the parties’ written consent via proper Notice.